"AI & Me" Conference - Navigating the Future Together!
Conference Date: 11/18/2023, 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Location: City of Newton Auditorium
Address: 1000 Commonwealth Ave, Newton Centre, MA 02459
NECINA cordially invites you to join us in brainstorming the transformative and evolutionary impact of AI in every aspect of our lives, with leaders from academia and industries.
Scanning the barcode below and gain insights into:
- How to embrace Generative AI to address the needs of individuals and businesses.
- How AI accelerates pharmaceutical research and drug discovery.
- How AI investment strategy and trends are reshaped.
- Coding with AI alongside experts from Microsoft, Mathworks, and Red Hat.
Don't miss this incredible chance to broaden your knowledge and connect with professionals in the field. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Dr. Andrew Ng - Founder of DeepLearning.AI, Founder & CEO of Landing A, Co-Founder of Coursera and an Adjunct Professor, Stanford University. Dr. Andrew Ng is globally recognized leader in AI, founder & CEO of Landing AI, Founder of deeplearning.ai, co-Chairman and Co-Founder of Coursera. He was also Chief Scientist at Baidu Inc., and Founder & Lead for the Google Brain Project.
- Cheng Wu - General Partner, Taiwania Capital Management. Cheng Wu, a seasoned entrepreneur, led Azuki as CEO and co-founder, later sold to Ericsson. He also chaired Acopia Networks. Cheng's career includes leadership at Cisco and founding successful startups like ArrowPoint and Arris Networks.
- Prof Hsiang-Tsung Kung - William H. Gates Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Harvard University. Prof Kung is William H. Gates Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering at Harvard University. He conducts research on topics related to the application of artificial intelligence in manufacturing and healthcare, AI accelerators, Very Large Scale Integration design, high-performance computing, parallel and distributed computing, computer architectures, and computer networks.
- Dr. Steve Swann - Chief Scientific Officer, Tandem AI. Dr. Steve Swann is Chief Scientific Officer at TandemAI. He brings nearly 20 years of research and research leadership experience in medicinal and computational chemistry at large and emerging pharmaceutical companies.
Panelists (more to come):
- Hanyin Cheng - Vice President, Summit Partners. With a profound commitment to the ever-evolving technology sector, Mr. Cheng plays pivotal roles in notable ventures at Summit Partners, an investment partner of choice for many of the best growth companies in the world.
- Dr. Tao Wu - Principal Applied Science Manager for Copilot AI, Microsoft. With nearly 20 years of experience in ML and AI, Dr. Wu leads the development of copilot capability in Business Applications and Platform group at Microsoft.
- Dr. Huamin Chen - Senior Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat. Dr. Chen is one of the founding members of Kubernetes SIG Storage, member of Ceph, Knative and Rook. He co-founded the Kepler project and drives community efforts for Cloud Native Sustainability. He is a frequent featured speaker at KubeCon, OpenStack Summits and other technical conferences.
- Tony Zhang - Principal Engineer, Mathworks. Mr. Zhang is a highly accomplished professional with a rich background in Cloud Architecture, Data Engineering, and Software Engineering, and is recognized for his technical leadership in both data engineering and software development.
- Dr. Derun Li - Sr. Director, Nimbus Therapeutics
- Dr. Ruojing Yang - Director, Nested Therapeutics