Youth Entrepreneurship Service (YES)
Location: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (168 Third Avenue, Waltham, MA 02451)
Registration deadline: October 10, 2019 11:59PM
- Think Different – Learn to listen, think, and act as a founder, creator, and team member.
- Business Knowledge – Gain business knowledge not included in high school curricula.
- Solve Real Problems – Apply your current understanding to help solve real problems.
- Team Building – Build and manage strong teams with your peers.
- Internship – Be considered for internships at our sponsor companies.
The program is free for students whose parents are NECINA members or Thermo Fisher Scientific employees. For others, it is $40 per student.The first session is free for everyone to let you have a taste of what YES program is like. If you would like to continue the rest of the program, each student will then pay $40.
YES 14.0 Schedule
About Our Sponsor
We thank Thermo Fisher Scientific for the huge support in YES 14.0!
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.