-- Special Promotion: Free 1 full-year membership, if you join NECINA or renew your NECINA membership before 12/31/2023. --
* On-site meal fee will be charged at event registration.
Regular 12-Month Membership fee: $40 – Professional; $20 – Student
NECINA Membership Benefits
- Join the biggest and most influential professional community in New England with a unique focus on both US and Asia opportunities
- Get FREE admission to 30~40* professional events on cutting edge technologies, business innovations, and entrepreneurship services
- Network with influential thought leader from Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, VC firms, and academia across both US and Greater China
- Access career-changing opportunities through our Career Conference, job board, professional contacts, and social network
- Launch and grow business by participating in NIC-NEW for startup teams and NE-Club for business owners
- Develop business relationships with investors, partners from Greater China
- Make friends and have fun in NECINA through year-around culture and social events (New Year Gala, Summer Outing, Happy Hours)
Free NECINA Events, Programs for Members
- Necina NTC Conferences
- NIC-New Program – Incubator Program for Startup Teams
- YES Program – Hands-on Entrepreneurship Learning for High School Students
- NE-Club – Business Club for NECINA-affiliated Business Owners
Membership due contributes to only a small portion of NECINA’s operating expenses. Most of our events are heavily subsidized by leading companies aligned with NECINA’s mission. Their financial, venue, food and drink, and in-kind professional services support are fundamental to the success of our membership program.
A: New England Chinese Information & Networking Association. Mission Statement: Promote cutting edge technologies, foster entrepreneurship and leadership, facilitate professional networking, bridge U.S. and Asia
A: This is to partially cover our operations cost, and to obtain a level of commitment from our members in supporting NECINA. As a non-profit, NECINA makes no profit from the membership fee.
A: See the membership benefits at the top of this page.
A: Yes, you can subscribe to NECINA’s email list by visiting http://bit.ly/necinanews. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the newsletter you receive.
A: No. We welcome people from all professions. NECINA had a strong root in network computing industry. Over the years our connection has expanded to diverse fields including software, eBusiness, BioIT, finance, business and other professionals.
A: We welcome professionals and students from all backgrounds and experiences to join NECINA, and they will benefit from our various events and programs such as tech conferences, career development seminars, entrepreneurship programs as well as social activities.
A: You can register through this link. Click “Join us” to sign up and follow the steps.
A: To retrieve your NECINA account password, please use this link. If the issue remains unresolved, please email email@example.com for assistance.